All children from Reception to Year 6 are required to wear school uniform:
- Plain navy blue school style jumper, cardigan, or William Torbitt School sweatshirt
- White school shirt/polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- Blue & white checked summer dress
- White/grey/navy blue headscarf
- Black shoes or trainers
- Nursery children are required to wear a light blue polo shirt
We welcome children to wear uniform with a logo on or from supermarkets or high street shops. If you choose to, you can purchase items with a logo here:
409 Barking Rd, East Ham, E6 2JT
020 8472 1729
- House colour t-shirt
- Black/navy shorts/leggings/jogging bottoms
- Black plimsolls/trainers
PE t-shirts can be bought from the school office for £6 (free for first t-shirt). Each child is allocated a house colour and should wear this for PE.
Children are allowed to wear their PE clothes to school on the day that they have PE.
No jewellery may be worn, apart from religious jewellery, which must be removed for PE lessons. If a child has pierced ears, small studs are permitted and must be removed or covered with micropore tape during PE.
All items of clothing must be clearly marked with your child’s name.
We hold pre-loved uniform at points during the year and welcome donations of clean used uniform which is still in good condition. Please bring it to the school office. This way we can help keep clothes out of landfill helping the environment and help families who need it during the cost of living crisis we are experiencing.